Rigby Electrical & Mechanical Services
Rigby Electrical Services
At Rigby Electrical Limited, our Team pride themselves on providing excellence, quality, understanding, innovation and planning, no matter how large or small the project may be.
Rigby Electrical offer a wide range of electrical installation, refurbishment and maintenance services. We have extensive experience of electrical installation works and maintenance works across a wide variety of Education, Healthcare, Government, Commercial and Industrial settings.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Electrical System Installation
- Electrical Rewire and Lighting Schemes
- Installation, Servicing and Maintenance of Fire Alarms & Intruder Alarms
- Access Control and CCTV Systems
- Planned Periodic Maintenance and servicing
- Reactive Maintenance
- Periodic Electrical Inspections
- Portable Appliance Testing
Rigby Mechanical Services
Rigby Mechanical offer a wide range of mechanical installation, refurbishment and maintenance services. We have undertaken a wide variety of mechanical installation and maintenance works across a wide variety of Education, Healthcare, Government, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
• Plumbing installation and alterations
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Installation and Alterations
• Commercial Boiler Replacement
• Reactive and Planned Periodic Maintenance
What standard of service can I expect from Rigby Electrical?
When you choose Rigby Electrical we offer:
- The highest standards of quality
- A reliable service
- Fully qualified, experienced and local commercial electricians
- Trustworthy and reliable support staff
- Competitive pricing
- The highest standards of professionalism, workmanship and customer satisfaction.
What electrical services do Rigby Electrical offer?
Our Commercial Services Include Repair, Emergency Repair, Maintenance & Servicing:
- Fault Finding
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Additional Points
- Electrical Condition Report
- Earth Bonding Testing
- Lighting & Power Systems
- Fuseboard/Consumer Units
- Partial or Complete Rewiring
- Immersion Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Electric Powered Heaters/Radiators
- Air Conditioning
- Towel Rails
- Extractor Fans
- Electric Cooker Points
Does Rigby Electrical carry out EICR assessments?
Yes – An EICR identifies any potential risks to health and safety that could be caused by incorrect and faulty electrics. The assessment and tests are completed by a qualified electrician to make sure your electrical installation is working safely and correctly and to the standards of the National Safety Standard identifying any electrical circuits or equipment that are unsafe to use
An EICR Report will list any electrical work that is needed and includes any electrical standards which have not been adhered to. It is vitally important that as a business owner or someone who is responsible for a business that you can demonstrate you have had an EICR report completed and taken action against any of the issues identified.
How often should you have an EICR done?
An EICR Report should be carried out every 5 years or at the point of installation to demonstrate the electrics in a commercial property are safe and in good working order.